COMMUNITY PARTNER NEWS
The YWCA works with a variety of partners and organizations throughout Syracuse and Onondaga County. For events and opportunities that you can enjoy in our local community, see the rotating list below!
Check back here for the latest details on upcoming community events and opportunities
Join our friends, Syracuse Parks & Rec, on October 1st at the Onondaga Creekwalk at Kirk Park for a day of exploration, wellness and fun!
The Mile Marketplace
Saturday, October 1st
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Onondaga Creekwalk at Kirk Park
The Mile Marketplace will be a unique market along the Creekwalk’s new southern extension, meandering through the beautiful Kirk Park and Southside neighborhood.
- Visit with urban farm stands and chefs, local artisans, crafters, and other professionals
- See local musicians and performing artists
- Hear from environmental educators
- Possibly try an outdoor yoga class or guided walking tour
- Learn more about current improvement projects
- Experience fun for the whole family
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Join the YWCA at United We End Racism, hosted by InterFaith Works on Saturday, June 11! Stop by our table from 12:00 – 4:00 pm to learn more about YWCA programs and services in Syracuse and Onondaga County.
Carpet of Nations
Art Workshop by Nada Odeh
Sunday, February 20
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Community Room at the Salt City Market
484 South Salina St, Syracuse, NY
- Learn about Modern and Contemporary Art in the Middle East and North
- Create artwork inspired by the Middle Eastern and North African designs
- Heal yourself through art
Visit Eventbrite to learn more and register.