Teen Summer is an 8-week program where girls will experience a summer of exploration, building character, and sisterhood! Girls will partake in discussions involving healthy choices, personal development, and leadership. They will have the opportunity to learn new skills and apply them through activities involving goal setting, networking, interviewing and resume writing. Activities will also include career exploration and college visits. Our focus is to inspire girls to take charge and prepare them for their future! You can be sure your daughter will make new friends, learn about herself, gain new interests and knowledge, and be surrounded by positive influences and people that believe in her.
We are currently seeking donations and sponsorships to help make this opportunity possible for local families. Click here to support our girls today!
Teen Summer Weekly Topics:
- Economic Literacy
- Media Literacy
- Mind and Body (stress management, time management, goal setting)
- Career Exploration
- Job Readiness (resume writing, networking, interviewing etc.)
- Personal Development (social emotional activities and discussions)
- Physical Activities / Sports
- Talent Show
- Field Trips and much more!
Teen Summer Details (2023)
July 5th – August 25th (8 weeks)
Monday – Friday | 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. *Please note that the first week will start on a Wednesday.
YWCA (Zonta House) | 401 Douglas St. Syracuse, NY 13203
Girls ages 13 – 18
Healthy breakfast, lunch, and snack provided.
Cost / Registration:
$50.00 per week ($400 for the whole camp)
Please contact Caitlyn Copfer at (315) 424 – 0040 or email@example.com
*Option 1: Full amount ($400.00) on the first day of program (July 5th).
*Option 2: $50.00 due every Monday of program.
- Mail check or money order to: YWCA of Syracuse & Onondaga County, Inc. | 401 Douglas St. Syracuse, NY 13203
- Pay by debit/credit card over the phone (315) 424 – 0040
Donate to Girls Inc. Today!
Click here to help make this opportunity possible for local families.