WOMEN’S RESIDENCE PROGRAM
- A safe, structured, and affordable housing program for women and their children.
- Fifty-five units; one, two, and three bedroom apartments.
Case Management Services
- Providing scheduled individualized meetings-additional meetings on an as needed basis.
- Providing assistance and support for participants to develop individualized service plans.
- Referrals are made to meet the many needs of each woman and her children.
- Providing educational and employment referrals to assist women in reaching their goals.
- Providing opportunities for women to learn and develop independent living skills.
- Encouraging the development of personal and professional growth.
For more information call the YWCA Women’s Residence at 315-471-9480
More programs offered to residential women:
First Step Program
Women to Work Program
My Sister’s Closet